tracking

Kearney family says they were poisoned by methamphetamine left in hotel coffeemaker

A Kearney family's vacation ended in the hospital, claiming they were poisoned by methamphetamine while staying in an Omaha hotel. The family believes meth was in their room's coffeemaker. Subscribe to KETV on YouTube now for more: http://bit.ly/1emyaD5

Get more Omaha news: http://ketv.com
Like us:http://facebook.com/ketv7
Follow us: http://twitter.com/KETV
Google+: http://plus.google.com/+ketv
Link
Embed
Email
Tags
News
Comments (0)
Add your comment
Advertisement
Related Videos
This collection is currently empty.